Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sticker Board Scene

I love that sometimes all it takes is a $1 to entertain K. While grabbing a few things at Walmart the other day, I happen to "stumble" upon the $1 bin. It's usually a hit or miss for me, but this time there was so much stuff, I wanted it all. But we (I) held our composure and picked out a few things. K picked out a few sticker scenes that they had. This did not surprise me as this girl LOVES stickers. So add to it that it comes with a board with a meaningful spot to put the pictures, SOLD!!! We got a sea life, Jungle animals, and Arctic animals. She did her first one the other day while I was playing on the floor with C. I love that is was simple enough for her to bring in on the floor so she could still be next to us hanging out. She loved it and she can't wait to make her other two. I highly recommend grabbing a few of these to have on hand. They are a big help to use if you need to keep the kids busy while you start dinner, feed the baby, road trips, doc appts, even grocery shopping. Best thing is, they are $1, just what this mama likes to hear.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment