Sunday, February 19, 2012

Moon Dough.....

Or cloud dough, or whatever you would like to call it, we made some! The directions have been floating through blogs and Pinterst for months now. I had been wanting to make some with K for a while but just never got around to it. Friday night I decided to go head and make it since I had all the ingredients for it. I am so glad I did because Kailyn LOVES it. She has played with it non stop since Friday. We had a great time making it as well. It was so much fun getting to do this together. The baby was already asleep so I was able to focus all my attention on her. Which she needs and deserves. So here we go, our adventure with moon dough.
Ingredients:
8 cups of flour
1 cup of baby oil
Yep, that is it. Two ingredients!! Easy and simple, just my style. We ended up using 16 cups of flour and 2 cups of baby oil because we wanted to make a lot for her sensory bin. Here are some pictures of our process for your viewing pleasure.
*K pouring in the flour
*Measuring and pouring the baby oil

*After measuring and pouring the ingredients mix it together with your hands. You will want to keep mixing until all the baby oil is mixed in well and you can mold the mixture.
*When you are done, it's time to play!!!

Simple as that! Hope your little one enjoys it as much as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment