Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rainy Day Painting

A few weeks ago we had a pretty good storm pass through. Of course having two kiddos stuck in the house can make things a little difficult. So I tried to set up some crafts and activities to keep them busy. Colton is at such a fun age right now where he can participate in more activities that I set up for Kailyn. It's so much fun to watch them play and interact together. Kailyn is such a patient sister. She tries so hard not to get upset when Colton decided to invade her space. He will eventually learn. I set up a paint invitation for the kiddos. I used extra large white paper that my mother in laws gets for use. I poured multiple colors of paint in a tray. Added paint brushes, painting tools and sponges. Then I let them go to town. They painted the entire paper, moved on to the light table underneath, and even themselves. They had a blast, and were kept busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment