Thursday, February 28, 2013

Emergency Surgery

Kailyn has had this stuffed Monkey for as long as I can remember. I don't even remember where she got it from originally, but she loves it. Bailey, our lab, had a little too much fun tossing the monkey around one day and ripped a hole in him. You would have thought the world ended, Kailyn was so upset. She was so sure the monkey was done with. But it was Mommy to the rescue. I got out my emergency surgery kit, placed the patient on the couch, and began the critical lifesaving efforts to repair the monkey. Well wouldn't you know it, mommy did it. She saved the monkey's life. He is happy and back in Kailyn's arms where he belongs! I am so thankful for taking that sewing class one semester in college. Would have never imagined then that the skills I learned would allow me to put a smile back on my Sugar Bear's face!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment