Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Sugar Bear

August 23rd 2006 we welcomed our first precious miracle into the world. Kailyn Rose was born at 2:32 am after a 23.5 hour labor. There really are no words to adequately describe the love and emotions I felt when she was placed in my arms. We suffered through a miscarriage and 1.5 years of infertility to get our precious baby girl. We never take for granted how lucky and blessed we are to have her. She has brought so much joy to our lives. She is a funny, sweet, affectionate, loving, caring, spunky,and beautiful girl. She has grown so much before our eyes. I can't believe my baby is 6. Where has the time gone? She started 1st grade this year, kind of makes me feel old haha. I am so excited for what the future holds with our amazing Sugar Bear. We love you Princess!!!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment