Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shopping, Sales, Savings

This weekend Just Between Friends hosted their bi-annual sale in my area. I was so excited because I missed both sales last year. If you are not familiar with JBF, it's national consignment sale for kids/children's clothes,furniture, toys and more. It is very popular and you often have lines around the building of people waiting to get. Click here for more info and to find out if there is an event near you. I was suppose to go Friday, but between work, a school party for K, and my little brother's dance competition, it just didn't happen. Ryan worked Saturday, and you could forget about me taking both kids by myself. No thanks! So Sunday was the last day of the sale, and my last chance to go. I asked my mother in law if she wanted to go, so off we went. I figured there wouldn't be much left considering it was the last day. The benefit to waiting however, is everything was 50% off!! So if I did manage to find something, at least I would be getting a great deal. I had to sort through everything carefully, but I found great stuff, and got everything for an amazing price. Everything I chose was in excellent condition, clean, no stains, holes, fading etc. I am all about buying used. I love a good Saturday morning of yard sales. I have found some of my best deals buying used. However, I am very picky. If I am going to buy new, it needs to be in excellent condition. I purchased 16 items including brands like Gap, Gymboree, Carters, Old Navy, etc for $30!! I am sooo excited with the great stuff I found, and all the money I saved. Here is the loot! Lots of great things for the baby, and cute stuff for K.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment